Transferring to Dalhousie after completing the Certificate in Applied Science (CAS)

The Ivan Curry School of Engineering at Acadia University is associated with Dalhousie University for the Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.). Students who complete the Certificate in Applied Science (CAS) will automatically be accepted to Dalhousie University to complete the remaining two years of the B.Eng. Students must complete two steps to transfer to Dalhousie:

1) Complete and submit a Dalhousie University undergraduate application form. (See below for more details)

2) Submit your official transcript from Acadia University to verify completion of the CAS program. The Ivan Curry School of Engineering transfers all CAS graduates' transcripts to Dalhousie University after Spring Convocation each year. Please feel free to contact our main office if you have any questions or concerns regarding submission of your official transcript.

You can find more information on transferring to Dalhousie University, including the undergraduate application form, HERE.